It’s out with my old Xanga blog and in with a new WordPress one. After 5 years on Xanga I’ve decided I want a ‘proper’ website, and this is my first step.
The aim is to write a website that has a purpose, and so, it will follow the themes of hiking, walks, flowers, food and my general life. And to start with I would like to state some resolutions (new blog resolutions??)
- Lose weight… opps, no, wrong kind of resolution…
Lets try that again.
- Write once a week
- Write interesting entries, which for me is a hard goal. My writing is quite bland, but that won’t improve without practice right?
- Include multimedia, photos, videos, etc
- Write entries for hikes, walks, flower information, etc, as if they were for a guide book, so that people can find them useful!
- Eventually, I suppose I should also write in Japanese… practice and all that…. we’ll see.
So thats enough to start with. Wish me luck!